Teaching Jobs Korea ESL Jobs in Korea & ESL Cafe
Teach English as a Second Language. Travel &Teach Abroad

Park English Recruitment Agency Inc.
English Jobs Korea
Online Application Program Info Procedure Testimonials Photos Q&A
Search Information
ESL Job Korea
Korean / English Dictionary
Teaching English as a Second Language In Korea
          Job Details
          How to Apply
          Online ESL Job Application
          Contact Us
          Job Listing
Teaching English In Korea
          Alien Registration Card
          Apostille in Korea
          Banking in Korea
          Basic Contract
          Benefits & Conditions
          Career Advice
          Cost of living
          Culture in Korea
          Currency Conversion
          Deductions from Salary
          Dress Code
          E-2 Visa Documents
          E-2 Visa Procedure
          F-4 Visa Procedure
          Education in Korea
          Food in Korea
          Garbage Disposal
          General Facts About Korea
          Hospitals for English Speakers
          Housing in Korea
          Important Contacts in Korea
          Internet in  Korea
          Interview Tips
          Korean Consulates
          Korea Tourism
          Korean Language
          Living in Korea
          Medical Insurance in Korea
          Our Company Verification
          Phones in Korea
          Police Background Check
          Public School Jobs
          Sending Money Home
          Severance Pay
          Sick Leave
          Students in Korea
          Tax information
          Teaching Privates
          Things to Bring
          Useful Links & Info
          Vacation & Holidays
          Visa Application Form
          Visa Issuance Number
          Weather in Korea
          Working Locations
  UK Residents: Vulnerable Sector Query or Criminal Background Check

To obtain a Vulnerable Sector Query or Criminal Background Check in UK


Getting your E2 Visa to Teach in Korea from UK  





London - UK - Korea Consulate

60 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AJ, UK

T:(0207) 227-5505

United Kingdom



Getting your E2 Visa to Teach in Korea from Ireland

Dublin - Ireland- Korea Consulate

15 Clyde Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin, Ireland, 4

T:(353) 1 660-8800



United Kingdom/Ireland- Police report

This is also known as a Subject Access or Disclosure and must be dated within the last 12 months. A Subject Access is a summary of any data which is held about you on the National Police Computer (NPC). It is also sometimes known as an NPC check. Applicants based in Scotland or Northern Ireland should note that a Scottish Disclosure or Northern Ireland Subject Access will not be accepted on its own you must obtain a UK Police National Computer Subject Access. The check costs approximately L10 and takes about 10-20 days to be issued. You will be required to send documentation to prove your identity; details of acceptable proof should be provided on the application form which can be downloaded from your local Police forces website.

After 10-20 days you will receive your report. It will then need to be Notarized and Legalised.

Notarization and Legalisation of the Police Report.

Step 1 Notarization

Your Police check will need to be first notarized by a solicitor who provides a notary service. Check the phone book for listings of registered notary Solicitors.

Step 2 Authentication or (it is often referred to as legalisation)

After seeing a Notary, you need to now get the notary stamp, seal, and signature, confirmed. This is done by taking it to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. The Foreign Commonwealth office checks the signature, seal or stamp that appears on the document against the database of registered notary public lawyers and if all is in order they will attach an Apostille (This is a legalisation certificate) which confirms everything as genuine. This cannot be done in a foreign country consulate, only at the Legalisation Department of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in London. The public counter offers a same day service which is open from 9:30am till 3:30pm The fee for legalisation is L27 per Document. You can pay with the debit cards Cirrus/Visa Delta and Switch (no credit cards!) or in cash.

For further information place visit the FCOs website:
www.fco.gov.uk and click on legalisation



Apostille: Where do get it

Canadian Residents: To obtain a Vulnerable Sector Query or Criminal Background Check in Canada

Copyrights © 2006 All Rights Reserved.
Suite #1006 Union Tower, 44-34 Yoido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 150-890
P: +82-2-749-1140 (KR) | F: +82-2-761-7783 (KR) | P: +1 (646) 233-3113 (US)
Business License #:107-87-50215, Business Plate #:2011-3180167-14-5-00024, Rep: Jaejin Shim, Meta Education Inc

Jobs South Korea | Teaching English Overseas | Teaching In Korea | Teaching Job In Korea | Teach English Abroad | Teaching English In South Korea
Teaching English As Foreign Language | ESL In South Korea | Teach English South Korea | English Jobs Korea

Sitemap  |  Directory