Information on Banking in Korea for ESL Teachers - Park English
Teaching Jobs Korea ESL Jobs in Korea & ESL Cafe
Teach English as a Second Language. Travel &Teach Abroad

Park English Recruitment Agency Inc.
English Jobs Korea
Online Application Program Info Procedure Testimonials Photos Q&A
Search Information
ESL Job Korea
Korean / English Dictionary
Teaching English as a Second Language In Korea
          Job Details
          How to Apply
          Online ESL Job Application
          Contact Us
          Job Listing
Teaching English In Korea
          Alien Registration Card
          Apostille in Korea
          Banking in Korea
          Basic Contract
          Benefits & Conditions
          Career Advice
          Cost of living
          Culture in Korea
          Currency Conversion
          Deductions from Salary
          Dress Code
          E-2 Visa Documents
          E-2 Visa Procedure
          F-4 Visa Procedure
          Education in Korea
          Food in Korea
          Garbage Disposal
          General Facts About Korea
          Hospitals for English Speakers
          Housing in Korea
          Important Contacts in Korea
          Internet in  Korea
          Interview Tips
          Korean Consulates
          Korea Tourism
          Korean Language
          Living in Korea
          Medical Insurance in Korea
          Our Company Verification
          Phones in Korea
          Police Background Check
          Public School Jobs
          Sending Money Home
          Severance Pay
          Sick Leave
          Students in Korea
          Tax information
          Teaching Privates
          Things to Bring
          Useful Links & Info
          Vacation & Holidays
          Visa Application Form
          Visa Issuance Number
          Weather in Korea
          Working Locations
  How can I get the F4 Visa as a Person of Korean Ancestry?

F-4 Visas Process for people with Korean Ancestry 

Those with Korean ancestry (“Gyopo"), must apply for an F-4 VIsa after they arrive in Korea, not before.


ü The F-4 application requires the mother or father’s “Ho Juk Deung Bon" (a copy of this form is

available at the “gu" office in South Korea where the parents lived prior to  leaving Korea)


To apply for the form the following information is needed:


  •    Mother/Father’s full name

  •    Mother/Father’s old Korean ID #

  •    Mother/Father’s old Korean address

Once the form has been obtained it must be taken to the Korean Immigration Office, along with the following documents:

ü A copy of your naturalization papers or foreign birth certificate.

ü Passport

ü 4 recent passport size color photographs.

ü Current resume


   There is a visa processing fee (check the Korean Immigration Office for details), and it takes about a week to process. The F-4 visa allows you to live and work in Korea much like a native. The visa is renewable every two years, and you don’t have to change your visa if you change jobs.


Getting Started

Copyrights © 2006 All Rights Reserved.
Suite #1006 Union Tower, 44-34 Yoido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 150-890
P: +82-2-749-1140 (KR) | F: +82-2-761-7783 (KR) | P: +1 (646) 233-3113 (US)
Business License #:107-87-50215, Business Plate #:2011-3180167-14-5-00024, Rep: Jaejin Shim, Meta Education Inc

Jobs South Korea | Teaching English Overseas | Teaching In Korea | Teaching Job In Korea | Teach English Abroad | Teaching English In South Korea
Teaching English As Foreign Language | ESL In South Korea | Teach English South Korea | English Jobs Korea

Sitemap  |  Directory