Transportation
          Useful Links & Info
          Vacation & Holidays
          Visa Application Form
          Visa Issuance Number
          Weather in Korea
          Working Locations

teaching jobs 2008
Are you applying from a MAC computer? If so, that is likely the reason why your application is not working. We are currently working with our web team to correct this problem. I understand that it takes time and effort to fill out an online application, and feel sorry that it did not submit. I hope you are not upset with us! :)

At a starting salary of 2 million won a month, we have had Park English teachers saving up to 15,000 USD at the end of their year contract. On the other hand, we have also had teachers save NOTHING but great experiences and memories of Korea. It is up to you whether or not you can save money but it is definitely an option which is available to you.

Majority of teachers that come to Korea to teach decide to travel around Asia, especially China, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, and etc. Also, drinking is a large part of Korean culture and even at times, work culture. We have had some teachers be very surprised when the first place their director takes them is a bar, leaving them wondering, "Should I drink in front of my new boss?"

You can enjoy your time in Korea and save money as well. Please mention to your representative that you have the goal of saving money while teaching, and you will be matched accordingly.

-If you could, I would advise that you attempt at filling out an application from a regular computer, and if problems still persist, please fill out the following and email it to us at parkenglish@parkenglish.com

Hi there, we are a couple looking to travel and work together from start of 2008. Both of us are currently in full-time teaching employment. (3 years experience & 18 months). Both have batchelors degree, I have been having trouble filling out online application. We are looking for work that will help us to meet saving goals back in NZ and provide us with new and challenging teaching experiences. Please advise as to the likelihood of us finding suitable work that reflects our qualifications and experience.

teaching jobs 2008 Rob Cavanagh 2007.04.23
¡æ   teaching jobs 2008 Park English 2007.04.23

Any other type of work?

Naturalization?

Copyrights © 2006 All Rights Reserved.
Suite #1006 Union Tower, 44-34 Yoido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 150-890
P: +82-2-749-1140 (KR) | F: +82-2-761-7783 (KR) | P: +1 (646) 233-3113 (US)
Business License #:107-87-50215, Business Plate #:2011-3180167-14-5-00024, Rep: Jaejin Shim, Meta Education Inc

Jobs South Korea | Teaching English Overseas | Teaching In Korea | Teaching Job In Korea | Teach English Abroad | Teaching English In South Korea
Teaching English As Foreign Language | ESL In South Korea | Teach English South Korea | English Jobs Korea

Sitemap  |  Directory