Teaching Jobs Korea ESL Jobs in Korea & ESL Cafe
Teach English as a Second Language. Travel &Teach Abroad

Park English Recruitment Agency Inc.
English Jobs Korea
Online Application Program Info Procedure Testimonials Photos Q&A
Search Information
ESL Job Korea
Korean / English Dictionary
Teaching English as a Second Language In Korea
          Job Details
          How to Apply
          Online ESL Job Application
          Contact Us
          Job Listing
Teaching English In Korea
          Alien Registration Card
          Apostille in Korea
          Banking in Korea
          Basic Contract
          Benefits & Conditions
          Career Advice
          Cost of living
          Culture in Korea
          Currency Conversion
          Deductions from Salary
          Dress Code
          E-2 Visa Documents
          E-2 Visa Procedure
          F-4 Visa Procedure
          Education in Korea
          Food in Korea
          Garbage Disposal
          General Facts About Korea
          Hospitals for English Speakers
          Housing in Korea
          Important Contacts in Korea
          Internet in  Korea
          Interview Tips
          Korean Consulates
          Korea Tourism
          Korean Language
          Living in Korea
          Medical Insurance in Korea
          Our Company Verification
          Phones in Korea
          Police Background Check
          Public School Jobs
          Sending Money Home
          Severance Pay
          Sick Leave
          Students in Korea
          Tax information
          Teaching Privates
          Things to Bring
          Useful Links & Info
          Vacation & Holidays
          Visa Application Form
          Visa Issuance Number
          Weather in Korea
          Working Locations

I have student loans and other payments I am responsible for here in the U. S/Canada. How can I take care of these while I am in Korea for a year?
->Through your bank account, you could send money directly to the schools or you could send the money to your friends, family, who could pay these bills for you. 



How can I open a bank account?
->It is very simple. You need to bring a passport and current Korean address to open your account at any bank. All banks start from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Most of the bank staff can speak English to help you open your bank account or other services without having any communication problem.  



Will I be paid in Korean won or some other currency?
->You will be paid in Korean Won. 



Can I exchange Korean Won to U.S/Canada Dollars?
->Yes you can exchange Korean won into Us, Canadian Australian, British, and other foreign currencies however there will be no need for you to convert Korean won during your stay here. 



How much money should I bring to Korea?
->Bring enough money to survive until your first full month’s salary, which is usually 4-6 weeks after your start date. 1000-2000 $ is usually a good amount, buy some U.S. or Canadian travelers checks and convert them into Korean won at the bank.



Job Information

Copyrights © 2006 All Rights Reserved.
Suite #1006 Union Tower, 44-34 Yoido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 150-890
P: +82-2-749-1140 (KR) | F: +82-2-761-7783 (KR) | P: +1 (646) 233-3113 (US)
Business License #:107-87-50215, Business Plate #:2011-3180167-14-5-00024, Rep: Jaejin Shim, Meta Education Inc

Jobs South Korea | Teaching English Overseas | Teaching In Korea | Teaching Job In Korea | Teach English Abroad | Teaching English In South Korea
Teaching English As Foreign Language | ESL In South Korea | Teach English South Korea | English Jobs Korea

Sitemap  |  Directory